Nature's Garden - CHOL-LOW - 1 oz Liquid Herbal Formula
- The Ocotillo plant a highly regarded medicinal plant used by many Native American tribes, harvested fresh after a desert rain when plump and lush. Ocotillo bark extracts are used to improve circulation, among other things.
- Burdock root a vegetable that is native to Northern Asia and Europe, however it can now be found in the United States also. The plant has deep roots that are very long and vary in color from light brown to nearly black. Researchers have now discovered many potential healthy uses for burdock root. The newly found benefits may be ranging enough to warrant using burdock root in a way that is complementary to other treatments for some conditions.
- Curcumin the most active compound in Turmeric, has several well known health benefits, such as the potential to help some of the big life threatening ailments, like heart disease Alzheimer's, and some forms of cancer. A potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant curcumin may improve symptoms of depression and even arthritis.
- In traditional Chinese and Native American medicine, dandelion root has a long tradition of treating stomach and liver conditions. Herbalists today believe that it can help treat many ailments, including acne, eczema, high cholesterol, heartburn, gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and even cancer.
- A long time ago, Red-Root became well known for its cardiovascular benefits, as it has been found to improve blood flow and help to reduce pain that come with some heart problems.